To create status music on WhatsApp with another app, users need to prepare several things, such as song files and images for display. However, keep in mind, image assets are also available in the application, so you don’t need to be confused if you don’t have the right image. It’s also normal if you feel excited to share a unique Whatsapp status, due to it’s a cool way to express yourself.
Well, if the material is ready, follow these steps to create music status on WhatsApp:
– Download the application to create a music Whatsapp status on the Google Play Store.
– Open the application and allow it to access storage media.
– Tap the create project button, then select the Project Assistant option.
– Give a project title, and click OK.
– Then select the image to be used and click Next.
– Select Basic in the Theme section and click Next.
– Skip the Text section if you don’t want to use writing on the opening or ending by tapping the Next button.
– Select the music or song to be used, then tap the + sign, and click Next.
– Set the length of the song, and adjust the part of the song you want to upload.
– Remember, the maximum duration of a video story on WhatsApp is 30 seconds.
– When you have finished setting it up, tap the Share icon, and select Save Video to Gallery and for the free version of the app, users tap the No Thanks option, save with watermark.