The bedroom is a private space that must be kept comfortable without forgetting the hygiene and health factors. But did you know that some items in the room have the potential to harm your health? As a place to clean your feet, carpets naturally collect a lot of dirt and dust. Clean with a vacuum cleaner from Ultra Brite Carpet Tile Cleaning at least once a week to keep the vacuum cleaner. If you have asthma or have trouble breathing and are allergic to dust, consider replacing a carpet with another floor mat, such as parquet or other material that is less dust-storing. Pillows do provide comfort while sleeping, but they can also be a source of bacteria, mold, and dust mites. Dirty pillows can also trigger allergies and serious health problems. Wash the pillow every three weeks so that the pillow is always clean. Also, consider buying a hypoallergenic pillowcase.
You might think that putting plants in your room can give it a different feel and can freshen the air. It is true, but pay attention to the maintenance. Too much water for indoor plants can cause plant roots to rot and mold. If you let it have an impact on breathing problems. Therefore, it is enough to water the plants when the soil is dry. For those of you who have furry pets, you should forbid animals to stay in the room longer. Animal hair is prone to shedding and can litter space. The shedding of indoor animal hair is very likely to be carried away by the wind and eventually be sucked up by you. Plus pets have the potential to have fleas that can spread to the mattress and so on.
Candles are often used to create a romantic atmosphere, as well as aromatherapy candles. Even so wax has several chemical substances that are quite dangerous. You name it, scented paraffin wax contains benzene and toluene which are very dangerous for people who have respiratory problems. It is safer to choose a candle made from beeswax and soy. Windows often become cobwebs if they are kept closed. Occasionally open your bedroom window. Fresh air is very important for health. It is said that indoor air is almost five times more polluted than outdoor air.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143